UK Immigration & Visa
Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client based in Belfast; we have numerous roles available for customer service focused individuals on a part time basis.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience. This opportunity is until 31st October 2022 and may be extended further due to the demand for UK visas stemming from the crisis in Ukraine.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
Please note, for this role you will be required to work Monday - Friday 4-8pm; you will also be required to complete a Basic Access NI check that Brook Street will pay for.
You will be required to complete a Basic Access NI check that Brook Street will pay for.
This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.90.
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact Natasha @ Brook Street Belfast Branch on 02890 881100