Description: Query Handling / Focused on Customer service
Our Client based in Seacroft Leeds is currently looking for people with the following attributes to join an already established Team.
- Query Handling
Investigates and provides an immediate response to a defined range of customer queries or enquiries, to deliver an appropriate, accepted resolution for the customer.
- Ensure queries are resolved to a satisfactory standard.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries, preventing escalation.
- Provide resolution to customer queries.
Develop and maintain regular contact with customers to manage expectations and inform of progress.
- Record Maintenance
Retrieve and update customer or company information, on a defined range of company IT systems to ensure accurate information is held and is available for processing as appropriate.
- Understand the impact of inaccurate data ensuring procedures and processes are implemented in line with required standards.
Develop and maintain a network of contacts, working in partnership with other departments to ensure accurate information is stored and available
- Task Processing
Complete a defined range of transactions using specified processes to ensure accurate processing of information.
- Develop knowledge of systems and processes.
- To ensure that jobs are completed within the SLA.
To ensure that all data is correct and up to date.
If you are interested and would like to speak to us about this and many other vacancies.
Please contact us on 01274 307569 and email your up to date CV