Are you passionate about Customer Service & are you wanting to begin a new career?
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to join a exciting, vibrant & very supportive team.
Within the first two years you will be offered personal development with an exceptional training programme, in which you can achieve the Professional Banker Certificate and externally recognised qualification.
*Please note you will need to have a clear Credit & Criminal check, to be considered for this position.*
You will be delivering customer service and answering any business queries. As a Customer Service Rep for business banking you will assist all customer and help with any issues or queries they may have.
Main points will be;
- Building a great customer relationship as the first contact
- Gathering their information to understand the requirements
- Identifying any complaints, resolving them as efficient as possible
Skills you will need;
- Passionate about customer service and building rapport with the customer
- Understanding the fast pace environment
- Wanting to go that extra mile for all customers on a day by day basis
- Resilience and patience
- Good listening skills
- Good numerical and organisational skills
EXCELLENT SALARY TO OFFER
Competitive salary package from £20 + to £22k. This is based on experience.
Benefits include - protection, Health-care and lifestyle benefits. Fully flexible reward programme.
33 days holiday - pro rata for hours worked
35 Hours per week over 5 days
Rotating shift pattern - between 7am and 8pm - includes some weekends and bank holidays
3 weeks notices of the shift patterns
Excellent training programme, on-going support to enhance your development and open to progression opportunities.
**Please note you need a clear Credit & Criminal check to be considered for this position.**
This is a very exciting career & we will more than likely receive many applications. Therefore, do not miss out. Please apply now or if you wish to discuss further please email