Are you wanting a new exciting challenge in a Customer Service focused role?
Are you looking for Full Time employment in a business you can grow and further your skills and experience?
We are working with a client who is the NO 1 Retailer in their specialised product! Our client delivers a world-class customer experience at all times and offers amazing career opportunities within the business!
What our client can offer you?
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000 per annum!
- A Covid Secure working environment
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
- Free on-site parking
- Smart Casual dress code as well as dress down Fridays - every Friday
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career
- Monday to Sunday working 5 out of 6 days- 09:00 - 5:30pm (1 - 3 Saturdays)
- Overtime available for other weekend work and evenings. (£14.43 per hour)
- Ensuring you deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Taking Inbound calls and occasional outbound calls to Customers
- Achieving all KPI targets which have been set for the day
- Handle internal and external customer queries, via telephone, email or any other source of communication
- Resolve issues or any complaint's you may receive on the telephone or email
- Pro-actively resolve potential customer issues
- Work as a team to achieve the weekly targets
- Build relationships
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers / departments with a can do attitude
- Accurately record any data provided at all stages of the customers process
Your required abilities for the role:
- Personal effectiveness and an ability to empathise with customers
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and written)
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy skills to a high standard
- Previous customer service experience (Face to face or via telephone)
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply now or call Beth or Katy, on 01482 699100!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, this may mean your CV has not been shortlisted to the next stage. We do apologise due to the high volume of applications; we may not be able to contact everybody.