Fantastic opportunity to join a great company with a supportive team in Leicester (Office based). My client is looking for someone with strong customer service and ideally a E-commerce background also.
You will be responsible for providing 5* customer service and administration to organise the movement of goods from manufacturers through to the customers. As well as being organised, a good problem solver and be able to work with people at all levels with a strong focus on customer resolution.
- Order processing
- Receiving Orders and completing payment over the phone
- Responsible for all courier claim relating to lost and damaged goods.
- Handling customer returns
- Stock control, ensuring all procedures are executed correctly on the systems when processing orders.
- Customer services over the phone and email.
- Dealing with customers, sellers, and couriers to arrange for order deliveries daily
- Support the logistics team with general administration and support duties
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails with Customers and Logistics Partners
- Resolve consumer issues and complaints including consistent follow up and escalation where necessary
- Strong customer service and administration background
- E-commerce experience (Desirable)
- GSCE in English & Maths Grade C or above is essential
- IT skills
- Confident over the phone
- Problem solving
- Able to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Customer complaints experience (Desirable)
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays (Holiday block out from 1st November - 31st January)
- Benefits Scheme Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Yearly bonus if criteria is met
If interested in the role and you have the relevant skills and experience please click APPLY NOW. The relevant consultant will be in touch if successful.