Fantastic opportunity to join a great company with a supportive team in Coventry CV3 (Office based). My client is looking for someone with strong customer service and Administration skills.
You will be responsible for providing 5* customer service and administration. As well as being organised, a good problem solver and be able to work with people at all levels with a strong focus on customer resolution.
" 12-week Temporary contract with the potential to be extended for the right candidate
" £10.50 p/h paid weekly
" Rotating shift patterns - Mon/Sun 6am - 8pm
" 37.5 hours a week
" Coventry CV3 - In office
" Full training provided
- Dealing with customer queries
- Customer services over the phone and email.
- Dealing with customers, sellers, and couriers to arrange for repairs and services
- Support the team with general administration and support duties
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails with Customers and Partners
- Resolve consumer issues and complaints including consistent follow up and escalation where necessary
- Strong customer service background
- GSCE in English & Maths Grade C or above is essential
- IT skills
- Confident over the phone
- Problem solving
- Able to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Customer complaints experience (Desirable)
If interested in the role and you have the relevant skills and experience please click APPLY NOW. The relevant consultant will be in touch if successful