Customer Services Representative - £16k to £24k depending on experience
Have you got excellent customer service with great communication skills? My client is looking for a full time customer service representative to start as soon as possible!
Brook Street is pleased to be working with a highly successful loan provider in central Southampton.
My client offers an excellent working environment; a positive and friendly team and a real opportunity for career progression.
You will be taking inbound calls from applicants and making outbound calls to help progress applications made for credit. You will need to maximise sales performance with developing profitable new business sales.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, clear, confident and professional telephone manner, strong objection handling skills and the ability to excel under pressure.
As a key member of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will likely have sales, customer service or contact centre experience and possess a competitive edge in a fast paced target driven environment.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Career Background in Financial industry
- To deal with customer enquiries efficiently and effectively
- Strong objection handling skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building and empathy skills
- A confident, self-motivated individual with strong business and organisational skills
- Ability to excel under pressure and when working to tight deadlines, yet capable of demonstrating initiative, producing results and making sound decisions
- Committed to continuing professional and personal development of self and others
- Unquestionable integrity
- Flexibility & efficient learning skills to support the business' needs
- Previous experience of a customer service role within a similar house-builder or construction company.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, and quick to learn new software systems.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive salary of between £16,000 - £24,000 per annum, depending on experience. The hours will be 37.5 per week. In addition you will receive 20 days holiday + bank holidays, pension with employer contributions rising to 5% after one year of service, and access to Perkbox on successful completion of probation.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben G at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to .