Full Time Customer Service Advisors
Salary: £20,173 per annum
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors on behalf of our client which is a company steeped in a rich history dating back to 1906. Our client believes in their staff and in their continuous personal development as proven by their 'Investors in People' status for over 20 years ensuring that staff can perform at their very best.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
* Work within a team to manage inbound and outbound calls
* Capturing & Inputting information onto the computer system
* To apply customer service skills to ensure that all customers receive an appropriate supportive service, whilst reconsigning that at times some customers may be distressed.
* To confidently demonstrate product knowledge
* To correctly assign feedback calls via the customer survey portal in order to drive customer excellence.
* Take ownership of calls and undertake the relevant tasks to complete the customer's requirements fully
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have had previous Customer Service experience from/or any of the following industries:
* 2 years minimum experience in Customer Service or Office based roles
* Previous experience working in a busy contact centre would be advantageous
* Fast paced or busy environment experience
* Team player
* Hard working
* Happy to work occasional weekends
* Free onsite parking
* Friendly working environment
* Excellent basic salary - regular salary reviews
* Progression available
* 8 week Training Program
* Excellent management support - day to day