I am recruiting for a Customer Service Sales Coordinator for my client who are based near Tipton, working for a market leading business within their niche industry (Mechanical and Electrical supplies), they are offering a salary of up to £24,000 based upon experience.
This is a high paced and varied customer service, administration and sales coordination position where no two days are the same. You will be working in an office alongside 7 others and will be responsible for offering professional quotations to customers and processing sales orders. You will be working heavily on the phone, receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls, these calls will also include sales calls to customers who have enquired about the products and also to previous customers who have not been in contact within a certain period of time. You will also be responsible for ensuring the warehouse team have received the orders to be picked and that couriers have delivered the products as expected, resolving any issues as they may arise.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls, dealing with general queries and sales enquiries
- Putting together quotes for customers
- Processing sales orders
- Calling existing customers who have not placed an order for a certain period of time to try and generate new business
- Liaising with the office and warehouse departments, escalating any issues and ensuring orders are being processed
- Ensure customers deliveries have arrived and resolve any potential issues
- Office based customer service and administration experience is essential (minimum 1 year, ideally 3-5years)
- Previous warm based telesales inbound and outbound experience would be ideal
- Experience in a similar order processing role would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel
- Highly organised and efficient
- Methodical in approach
- A confident person, not shy of picking up the phone with a pleasant manner
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £24,000 based upon experience
- Monday - Friday 9-5.30 working hours
- 28 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- Free Car Parking
- Onsite kitchen
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***