Are you passionate about delivering high end customer service? Are you looking for a new long term opportunity within organisation that values and develops their team internally? Then look no further, we have the position for you.
We are currently recruiting for a proactive Customer Service Advisor to join our clients head office client liaison team, based in their beautiful Abingdon offices. This position is a long term permanent basis.
You will be providing first class customer service delivering a professional message to all customers of the brand. You will focus on providing both technical and product information to customers to resolve enquiries and complaint to achieve complete customer satisfaction. You will be liaising with internal and external departments, so it is essential that you are both organised and have excellent communication skills.
- Fully investigate service complaints; ensuring feedback is given both internally and to consumers and customers
- Processing orders onto computer system
- Taking ownership of e-mails coming into the department through generic e-mail boxes
- Processing warranties onto the database
- Administration of failed deliveries
- Re-raising or order and raising credit requests
- Ad hoc duties as requested by your Manager
Skills and Experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Administration experience desired
- Excellent customer service experience
If you are interested and think this position would suit you down to the ground, please apply today either directly to this advert, send you CV or call Chris on 01235 553300.