My Client is the world's leading international door to door luggage collection and delivery service. Their service allows passengers to travel to or from their destination address without any luggage. Using cutting-edge technology and sophisticated integration combined with a high logistics operation creates a unique customer experience. Their luggage transportation service will ensure that our customer's baggage is delivered to their travel destination before they arrive while keeping them up to date with progress as their luggage is tracked by state-of-the-art technology.
- Execute customer onboarding process and order submission process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by transparent and accurate customer engagement.
- Execute customer service ticket to be resolved with the highest customer satisfactory
- Working with 3rd party suppliers and company's functions to ensure highest level of service and smooth operation.
- A motivated, organised individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to Multi-Task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Customer and People person, love to service.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service or International Supply Chain industry.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree preferred, High school diploma or GED required