Customer Service based role working in a COVID secure office HQ. (NOT WORKING FROM HOME)
This is a temporary to permanent contract, with fantastic opportunities for development and progression.
£20,000 per annum with opportunity for overtime at time at half.
Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 09:00 - 5:30pm
Location: Barton Upon Humber
Start Dates - March/April
Who you will be working for:
Our client is the UK's number 1 retailer in their specialised product! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about their product.
Our client delivers a world-class customer experience at all times and offers amazing career opportunities within the business!
Our client's success has allowed them to rapidly grow in 2020, in which they are now recruiting for candidates to join their journey!
Our client are recruiting for client/customer service specialist to join a friendly team. You will be answering inbound calls and providing a high level of customer service at all time.
What our client offers:
A competitive basic salary plus a quarterly bonus incentive
Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
Free on-site parking
Smart Casual dress code as well as dress down Fridays - every Friday
A relaxed and friendly working environment
A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career
What you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring you deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Taking Inbound calls and occasional outbound calls to Customers
- Achieving all KPI targets which have been set for the day
- Handle internal and external customer queries, via telephone, email or any other source of communication
- Resolve issues or any complaint's you may receive on the telephone or email
- Pro-actively resolve potential customer issues
- Work as a team to achieve the weekly targets
- Build relationships
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers / departments with a can do attitude
- Accurately record any data provided at all stages of the customers process
Personal competencies our client is looking for:
- Personal effectiveness and an ability to empathise with customers
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and written)
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy skills to a high standard
- Previous customer service experience (Face to face or via telephone)
We want to hear from you, if you have customer service experience from/or any of the following industries: