Job Title: Customer Service Support Executive (Travel)
Location: UK-Surrey-Croydon - Immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area.
Salary: £20,550 per annum plus £1000 annual bonus!
Hours: 35 hrs per week - Semi Shift will consist of the following:
Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.00am to 4.00pm, 9.00am to 5.00pm, 10.00am to 6.00pm.
Private healthcare, Business incentive scheme, Childcare vouchers, Roadside assistance, Travel insurance and more!
Our client is one of the world's largest and leading insurance companies recruiting for the role of Customer Service Support Executive. This will require the successful applicant, within the Travel Claims team, to respond to customer enquiries and issues in writing, utilising your written communication skill set. You will be providing telephone support and advice for e-commerce clients, utilising proven customer service skills.
Overview: The Role of Customer Service Support Executive
- Handle all calls within performance targets in a professional manner following agreed sales scripts and procedures.
- Handle all external/internal enquiries and sales pro-actively, following agreed procedures.
- Carry out medical screening as and when required.
- Handle existing claims enquiries calls, communication claims outcomes where appropriate, referring to appropriate policy terms and conditions.
- Handle customer escalations in a positive way and refer any unresolved quality issues to your line manager.
- Carry out all necessary enquiries and liaison to provide appropriate response
- Respond to customer emails/letters within agreed timeframes in a professional manner following agreed procedures
- Ensure that non-standard responses are checked by the Team Leader/Department Manager prior to being sent
- Capture all necessary information precisely and accurately
- Carry out administrative tasks as required within the department
- To work towards achieving 100% on all key performance area targets set for the department
- To work within and be compliant at all times with all relevant regulations and legislation applicable to the role.
- It is essential that you have a good standard of general education including an English Language and Maths GCSE A-C or equivalent.
- Further to this you must be able to demonstrate evidence of experience in the following areas:
- Experience of working in a quality customer service environment
- PC and internet literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good typing skills
- Excellent literacy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.