£30000 - £40000 per annum
17 days ago
Customer Service Team Leader
Our client is one of the fastest growing warranty providers in the UK; created by professionals who have become frustrated with the lack of transparency and customer service offered by many warranty providers today. Their mission has been to create a brand known for the best range of products available today and combine them with a 1st class support, that gets their customers back on the road quickly, with as little inconvenience and stress as possible.
What will you do?
As well as being hands-on and fulfilling the tasks below. You will be responsible for ensuring the Claims Team are performing to their full capability, responding within the required time frames and successfully resolving issues.
- Provide outstanding customer service, understanding customer needs and gaining loyalty.
- Be an ambassador for our amazing brand and the values it represents
- Be a committed team member, act with integrity and be accountable for your work
- Have a positive mental attitude, be agile, proactive and reactive in a fast-paced environment
- Follow company policies and procedures and ensure excellent standards are always maintained
- Help maintain our in-house database
- Be the escalation point for calls from the wider claims team
- Process customers claims in line with the company's ethos.
- Have proven leadership skills
- Be confident in dealing with escalated calls
- The ability to lead by example
- Have experience of working in a customer service environment
- Have a desire to learn and develop yourself as we have a lot of fabulous training opportunities
- Be a confident communicator and have a passion for helping people
- Have a desire to succeed and contribute within a team environment
You might even
- Have experience of working in motor industry customer service role
- Know a thing or two about putting the customer first
What's in it for you?
- Chance to be part of the successful brand
- A competitive salary
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Chance to be part of a fun vibrant team