Call Centre Supervisor and Trainer
Join a company that wants to make a difference!
Brook Street is hiring for a call centre supervisor and trainer to work with a fast-growing, successful, gold-standard full-fibre network provider
Full-Time Permanent Position
Working hours - 5 days from 7 - must be flexible
Location: Colchester - Hybrid
- 22 days holiday + Statutory bank holidays; increasing with service.
- Access to Perkbox
- EMI Share Scheme
- Regular company events. Some examples include a treasure hunt, outdoor cinema with food, and awards/end-of-year party.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- 5 days compassionate leave
- Eye care vouchers
- In-housese training mental health champions
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
As the Contact Centre Supervisor you will eat and breath customer service, you will train and install it as best practice in all employees in the contact centre
You will carry out observations and feedback to colleagues to maintain the highest levels or customer service, you will support personal development plans, coach scripts and deliver training programmes
- 2+ years customer service experience in a contact/call centre
- GCSE in English and Maths
- Training or coaching experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships
- IT Literate