APPLY NOW TO BOOK YOUR SPACE WITH BROOK STREET - RECRUITMENT DAY WREN KITCHENS
WHEN? - TUESDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2021
Department: Customer Service
Salary Details: up to £23,420 including bonus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Wren Kitchens is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! Wren is a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens and delivering a world-class customer experience. In the financial year of 2019, they recorded revenue of £700m.
They're proud to say that they manufacture all their kitchens out of three, state-of-the-art factories, here in the UK. Wren is famous for having the biggest range of kitchens. They provide tailored kitchens at DIY prices. And with the largest range of colours and styles, Wren provide the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
In 2020 Wren was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised them as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They will be hosting their next Customer Service Recruitment Event on Tuesday 19th October 2021 to continue their expansion plans within their Customer Service Department across their site in Barton Upon Humber and their brand-new site in Scunthorpe. The event will run from 16:00 - 19:00 in their Barton-upon-Humber site and include an interview, group survival task and role play. Registration from 15:30 to 15:45.
If successful, your first 12 weeks would be training at their state of the art Head Office in Barton upon Humber where you will receive one on one training as well as an online e-learning programme.
They have a number of positions available where they are looking for individuals with a passion for customer service to help initiate their growth ranging from advisor level through to management roles!
The starting salary for their Advisors is £20,400 which will increase to £21,420 plus a quarterly bonus after successfully passing your first 12 weeks.
What Wren Offer:
* Free access to their state of the art on site gym, open 24/7
* Enjoy subsidised meals in their two fantastic restaurants
* Free on-site parking
* Customer Service Employee of the Month with perks including dedicated parking spaces and gift vouchers
* Customer Service Refer a Friend Scheme with the chance to earn up to £500 for each referral
* Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day
* Free annual eye tests as well as a contribution to new glasses
* Free uniform included that you can also claim under the HMRC allowance
* Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
* Attentive with a strong focus on the customer experience
* Passionate with the ability to take ownership of customer queries and confidently resolve issues where required
* Ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own workload
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
* Flexible with working hours & overtime, including weekends & evenings
* Excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed work schedule
If you are wanting to attend call 01482 699100 or email
SO COME ALONG AND ENJOY!!!