Salary: £10.16 per hour
Contract: Temporary (3-6 months)
Shift: Monday to Friday; 8.00am-4.00pm, 9.00pm-5.00pm or 10.00am-6.00pm.
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Work from home
Start: February 2021
As a Customer Services Consultant for a government department you will be the first point of contact for our customers, providing a first-rate service by phone, letter, email and webchat.
You will seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible and use your brilliant communication skills to handle sometimes complex but rewarding conversations.
You will join a friendly and welcoming department. You will receive training and plenty of support to help you do the job.
- great communication skills - both written and verbal
- dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers
- ability to handle both enjoyable and fast-paced conversations
- ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
- a can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
The role will be working from home in line with government guidelines, but you may need to be willing to undertake infrequent travel to an office for induction and potentially training.
Due to the DBS check, you must have been a resident in the UK for five consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period.
This is a temporary position, applications from candidates in a permanent role cannot be considered.