£23000 - £24000 per annum
28 days ago
The role is remote if you are not based within 15 miles of Borehamwood.
Recruiting for a highly organised individual with an excellent telephone manner and experience in a multi-channel contact centre environment to join a customer services team.
The Customer Service Advisor is expected to provide customer service support for Scheme Members and deal with enquiries from Landlords and Letting or Managing Agencies.
- Respond to all Agent, Landlord, Tenant, and Interested Party enquiries including initial dispute notification and deposit releases via telephone (inbound and outbound), post, Live Chat, and e-mail within laid down key performance indicators and Scheme Rules, while maintaining calls stats (AHT, ACW and Quality) targets.
- Process membership, deposit protection and un-protection applications via telephone, emails, Live Chat, and post using the in-house computer system
- Process Agent member renewals, Member compliance and credit control where required
- Process and investigate misapplied payments and invoicing issues
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Educated to a minimum level of GCSE or equivalent with a least an A - C pass in respect of English and Maths
- Excellent customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Extensive knowledge of working in a multi-channel contact centre environment Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Relevant and appropriate knowledge of the Scheme Rules (following training)
- Ability to work within a team environment and to cooperate with team embers thereby building effective working relationships
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
- Drive and self-determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems
- Ability to plan and organise making effective use of time and resources
- Experience in the property sector especially the private rented sector, will be useful but not essential, as will a basic understanding of the insurance or financial services industry
23 days holiday + UK bank holidays
Private health care for you and dependants
Employee Assistance Programme, including GP Line, cash back for treatments, advice line
Season ticket loan
Rental deposit loan
Annual leave purchase scheme
Access to discounted personal insurance is available