I am recruiting for a Customer Service Centre Administrator for my client who is based close to Birmingham Airport. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that is a market leader within their industry and is offering a salary of up to £19,000 plus some fantastic benefits.
You will be responsible in providing administrative support to management and for coordinating all office functions in relation to the clients' customers' needs, ensuring inventories are scheduled correctly and completed accurately within time scales. This role involves a lot of phone based liaison with both customers and internal departments.
You will need a strong background in Microsoft Excel and be able to create V-look ups and pivot tables to display various data.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- To schedule inventories in an accurate and timely fashion
- Promote a high level of service excellence to all customers including building effective working relationships
- Takes responsibility for all CSC administration including producing reports, management information and communication
- Demonstrates effective working processes to ensure data is used and filed in line with the Data Protection Act and respect customer confidentiality at all times
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Escalates information and issues quickly and appropriately as required
- Performs special projects and ad hoc duties as requested by management
- Previous experience in a customer service administration role
- Strong excel skills, functions such as formula`s, pivot tables, V-lookups
- IT literate (MS word, outlook)
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both phone based and email
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders including senior managers
- The ability to prioritise work and manage one's own time
- Analytical thought processes and problem solving skills
- The desire to offer optimum service and see an issue through to a conclusion to deliver results
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £17000 - £19000 salary based on experience
- Monday - Friday 8.30-5pm working hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Free gym membership
- Health care & dental care scheme
- Childcare vouchers
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***