As a Customer Services consultant at HMRC you will be the first point of contact for our customers, providing a first-rate service by phone, letter, email and webchat.
You will seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible and use your brilliant communication skills to handle sometimes complex but rewarding conversations.
You will join a friendly and welcoming department. No experience is needed as you will receive training and plenty of support to help you do the job.
- great communication skills - both written and verbal
- dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers
- ability to handle both enjoyable and fast-paced conversations
- ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
- a can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
Payrate is £8.95 per hour paid for 42.
The role is working from home.
Apply online today!