As a Customer Services consultant at HMRC you will be the first point of contact for our customers, providing a first-rate service by phone, letter, email and webchat.
You will seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible and use your brilliant communication skills to handle sometimes complex but rewarding conversations.
You will join a friendly and welcoming department. No experience is needed as you will receive training and plenty of support to help you do the job.
- great communication skills - both written and verbal
- dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers
- ability to handle both enjoyable and fast-paced conversations
- ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
- a can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
Payrate is £8.95 per hour paid for 42.
We are currently looking for people in the following areas:
- East Kilbride
Initially the role will be working from home in line with government guidelines, but you will need to be willing to undertake infrequent travel to the office for induction and potentially training. If during the course of the assignment, the government guidelines permit, then it may be required for the you to be prepared to attend one of those offices on a more regular basis.