An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Executive to join an established Contact Centre based in Romsey, employing over 200 staff, providing managed services for companies that require their inbound and outbound sales expertise and those needing customer support.
Working in their vibrant and friendly Customer Service department, you will act as a brand ambassador for their clients, delivering world class service in all customer communications.
- Act as a brand ambassador for our clients by dealing with all incoming and follow up contact with customers who have an enquiry or a service request, either by phone, email, webchat or post
- Dealing with customer complaints, chasing customer orders, refunds, providing product information and all other customer service related help
- Consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering a world class customer service experience - being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently
- Supporting other departments in line with business requirements.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote positive team spirit
- Approachable, friendly, positive, polite, tactful
- Experience in complaint handling to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good IT skills including use of email and Microsoft products.
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
- Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays;
These roles are to start on the 11th October 2021 - so don`t delay and apply today with your most up-to-date CV.