Brook Street recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Antrim to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for the Import/Export department
* Support to the Department Manager which may from time to time include out of
* Liaise with customers ensuring that customer requests and queries are met and dealt with in accordance with a high level of customer service.
* Liaise with suppliers and service providers to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
* Maintain all relevant records on the company's costing system, ensuring profit margins are maintained and accurately reported and ensuring that customers are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
* Prepare and submit all relevant paperwork, including but not limited to, Bills of Lading, Commercial invoices, NES declarations.
* Liaise with company finance department ensuring all sales and costing queries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
* Ensure good filing and housekeeping of all associated paperwork.
* Carry out projects related to departmental responsibilities as and when directed by the departmental head.
* Maintain and update customer monitor sheets and web-based tracking systems.
* Prepare job files for customs clearance.
* Any other duties which can reasonably be required of the post holder in order to meet operational requirements.
* At least one year's experience in a customer service / logistics role, preferably with Sea Imports & Exports experience
* Practical experience of job costing systems.
* Experience of preparing and working with ocean / road freight documentation.
* Effective communication skills.
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office, internet, and e-mail.
* Ability to demonstrate good time management skills.
* Ability to work unsupervised and be a team player.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Willingness and ability to learn new tasks and procedures quickly
Salary will depend on background - £21-26k per annum
Please send CV via the link