Servicing Support Agent
Financial Services Industry
Are you an expert problem solver?
Do you communicate well and understand how to make a customer's experience memorable?
Do you have strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise your workload?
We are working with an award winning financial service company in Southampton who are looking for customer focussed individuals, ideally with experience in financial services, customer service, or contact centre, to help their company maintain their excellent customer experience.
This company are going through a really exciting period and have a great reputation for providing an exceptional service which is proven by their 4.9 out of 5 score on Trust Pilot from over 25,000 happy customers. This is the high level they operate at and reflects their core values of being professional, ethical and transparent. They are now looking for an ambitious, conscientious and experienced candidate to join them in building their team of customer support professionals.
What will you be doing?
The Customer Servicing Support Agent will be a key member to the organisation and will be pivotal in ensuring that the business is communicating promptly and professionally to requests from both customers and third parties. It is also a great opportunity for someone who wishes to build their experience and potentially move into a customer account manager role in the future.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the servicingEmailinbox and respondingwithinpre-defined timescales
- Responding to customer queries or routing the queries to the correct collections account manager
- Recording and responding to written post
- Liaising with Debt Management, IVA and other third-party organizations
- Reporting - you will be asked to organize and distribute essentially daily reports to the management team
- Ad-Hoc administration requests and projects (depending on business needs)
- Manage and respond to customers who are using our "live chat" feature on the website
The hours will currently be 37.5h per week, working 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
What is our client looking for?
The successful candidate will likely have experience from the financial services industry, however any strong customer service experience will be considered for the right candidates. You will be looking for a role where you can build rapport with customers, provide excellent service and have opportunities to develop your career.
We would love to see people with:
- Strong customer service experience
- Ideally some experience in the financial industry and understanding of CCA regulations, data protection, money laundering and treating customers fairly
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, as well as relationship building and empathy skills
- The ability to excel under pressure when working to tight deadlines, yet capable of demonstrating initiative, producing results and making sound decisions.
- Confident and self-motivated personality with strong business and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, and quick to learn new software systems.
What's in it for you?
If you're successful you will join an award-winning company with a great reputation and an excellent working environment. They have friendly staff, opportunities to progress and supporting management. Incentivised and not pressurised to succeed, you will be looked after by this company.
Salary will be discussed at screening stage.
The culture is a friendly one, relaxed but professional, and encourages individual and team achievement and career progression.
In addition, you will receive:
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in office/2-3 days from home) if desired following completion of probation.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (rising by one day after each year completed up to 25days)
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme with employer contributions rising to 5% after one year of service
- Access to Perkbox on successful completion of probation.
- Life cover (4x Basic salary)
Want to hear more? We'd love to hear from you. Apply with your CV now!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. Generally, this will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben at Brook Street South Coast or apply now to send your CV