Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Customer Success Delivery Engagement Manager.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an initial contract until 30th June 2021, however, the contract will likely run until the end of the year, possibly longer.
The role will be based remotely to begin with but can possibly continue to be remote based for the full duration of the contract. That said, there may be an occasional need to visit our client's offices in Reading.
The Support Pricing Operations Organization is looking for talented individuals to join this growing team. Pricing is a complex and crucial aspect in the multi-billion dollar support business.
For this role we are seeking an individual to liaise with customers and sales individuals across the globe to execute a significant and highly visible project. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, able to work quickly and effectively to deliver on a fast paced project. You will be structured, organized and have extemporary co-ordination skills. Experience as an escalation specialist, financial understanding and analysis skills are an advantage.
- Lead with empathy and understanding, while executing effectively on the engagement requirements
- Manage expectations and work to resolve challenges partnering with our client's field sellers and stakeholders
Structured and Organized
- Carefully track execution against project deliverables, updating relevant stakeholders throughout
- Be thorough and tenacious in a fast paced environment where you will be managing multiple concurrent priorities
Adaptable and Team Focused
- Adaptable to cultural differences while working with customers and field sellers located in countries all across the world
- Be a part of a large project team, acting as a team player supporting the others on the project to be successful together
- Exemplary communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to lead and manage customer facing discussions with senior stakeholders
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer-centric attitude; ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player
- Project delivery experience
- Basic analytical skills utilizing Excel
- Escalation specialist background an advantage
- Financial processes experience an advantage
- Some understanding of customer engagement model an advantage
Our client has placed particular emphasis on the following requirements;
- Customer Engagement and escalation handling skills
- Process Management skills
- Financial credit processing experience
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 10th March 2021