Job Title - Customer Success Manager
Location -Reading or London
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Customer Success Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading or London for until the 30th June 2020
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £51,177 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
We are looking for a Surface Customer Success Manager - Evangelism to drive successful adoption and expansion of Devices within their assigned accounts. The CSM role will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce competitive risk, drive usage of Modern Workplace workloads, and identify opportunities in their accounts. This role will create customer value through successful deployment of Surface and create the conditions for portfolio expansion and upsell growth
A typical day in this role can include:
* Showcase the portfolio to customers, telling the story. Lead by example.
* Tailor training to end user persona/industry/use cases to bring to life the value proposition.
* Build a library of FAQ and common requirements across customers and create assets to help scale out end user adoption across customer base
* Own the landing of customer launch days/ buzz days to support their deployment plan and build the Surface brand within their organisation.
* Provide 1:1 end user training with C-suite level executives to ensure they realise the value of their investment
* Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence adoption, create strong support for portfolio expansion and to secure their willingness to advocate on our behalf
* Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete
* Passion for technology and what it can do to enhance the experience and lives of end users
* 2+ years of experience in training end users on hardware and productivity software - proven record in training both 1:1 and 1:Many in commercial businesses.
* Experience in one of the following industries highly preferred - Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Manufacturing & Distribution.
*Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence adoption
* Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
* Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Works cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales marketing & partner teams to solve customer and partner issues
* Deep passion for making others successful.
* Travel up to 4 days a week across the UK.
Deadline for CV submission: 12.00pm on Wednesday 31st July