Brook Street are pleased to present a campaign for temporary assignments for an UK Central Government Department.
Job title: Customer Supervisor - Team Leader
There are 1 Full time role and 2 part-time shifts you can choose from, as following:
1. Full time: Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm - 37hrs per week
2 Part time:
2a. Hours 17:30-20:00 Monday to Friday - 12.5 hours
2b. Weekends only - Hours: 09:00-17:30 Sat & Sun - 15 hrs
- This role will be offering a pay rate of £12.66/hour
- Address - Southampton Regus, Cumberland House, Grosvenor Sq., Southampton. SO15 2BG
- Contract: Temporary (minimum 6 months, expected longer)
Supervise a team ensuring the delivery of a transaction processing service to clients. The process team Leader will have good working knowledge of the developments in their area, and an awareness of its application within past and present Sopra Steria engagement enabling them to provide a 'Go To' expertise within the overall team.
- Lead small teams - Motivate, and develop the team and encourage communication.
- Schedule team work to required timescales and Service levels.
- Lead the planning implementation, in order to ensure the availability of required staff members
- Ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to.
- Identify and manage improvements within own area.
- Update and maintain data base/systems / documentation.
- Comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required.
- Able to lead small teams
- Expert understanding of relevant systems / ERP
- Highly developed user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good at internal and external communication
- Ability to manage a small budget (FTEs, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets
The right candidate must be comfortable with rotational shift work. Full flexibility will be required.
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting, meaning a basic DBS and an activity check for the last 3 years.