The Customer Support Member Registration Assistants work together as a team to ensure their members are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner. This is a full-time, fixed-term contract for a 12 month period an opportunity to work with one of the most rewarding employers in Wales with an outstanding benefits package.
The Member Registration Support Assistant will complete a diverse range of duties including:
- Reviewing, processing and storing information supplied by users to ensure essential criteria for registration is met and data is accurate.
- Updating registrants personal and employment details
- Processing payments for registration
- Collating information to assist the production of reports for internal committees
- Data cleansing
In addition, the successful candidates will assist members with queries via the telephone & email, including queries around:
- Registration queries
- Offering advice on qualifications
- Supporting the use of the online system
- Advising employers
It's important candidates have a fantastic customer service skillset and great organisational skills.
This is a fixed-term opportunity for 12 months initially with a great suite of benefits including:
- Home working with an office in the centre of Cardiff
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days leave + bank holidays
- Attractive pension scheme
- Outstanding employer with a strong wellbeing policy for their employees
The closing date is Monday 6th June, so please apply now.