We are currently recruiting for a proactive Customer Service Advisor to join a reputable company based in their beautiful Abingdon offices. You will be providing first class customer service delivering a professional message to all customers.
You will focus on providing both technical and product information to customers to resolve enquiries and complaint to achieve complete customer satisfaction. You will be liaising with internal and external departments, so it is essential that you are both organised and have excellent communication skills.
- Fully investigate service complaints; ensuring feedback is given both internally and to consumers and customers
- Processing orders onto computer system
- Taking ownership of e-mails coming into the department through generic e-mail boxes
- Processing warranties onto the database
- Administration of failed deliveries
- Re-raising or order and raising of credit requests
- Ad hoc duties as requested by your Manager.
Skills and Experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Administration experience desired
- Excellent customer service experience
If you are interested please apply today or call Amy for more information.