There's a new starting salary of £18,850 which increases to £20,857 after 6 months! To recognise the achievements of skilled Customer Support Representatives, there is also the opportunity to earn up to £2,295 per year in bonus!
Domestic & General is transforming it's call centres, apply now for start dates in 2019!
Do you thrive on delivering sales through great customer service?
* Does exceeding targets come naturally to you?
* Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We're looking for skilled customer support representatives, dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
So, what else is changing? Here's a taster:
Newly refurbished offices
* Attractive bonus package
* Increased annual leave
* Earning potential of up to £25,392
* We've just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
* We've also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
About the role
We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Customer Support Advisor in our Regulated department, you'll work in partnership with our brands, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will engage with a warm customer base who require your expert guidance and support, ensuring that their needs are appropriately tailored for, whilst supporting them in relation to any services they require or queries they may have.
Working in a team of up to 15 customer support representatives, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
A skilled customer service and sales professional, you'll thrive on beating targets - whilst making sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport. You are a confident and enthusiastic individual who enjoys healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Support Representatives will have:
A passion for sales
* A natural ability to deliver a first-class customer service
* Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
- Travel Loans - interest free loan for your travel to work
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
Shift patterns will be variable and based on a 37.5 hour contract, which the Recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
Interviews are available immediately, to start in August and September. Interested? You might be just who we're looking for. Apply here today.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Domestic & General Group is the UK's leading provider of warranty protection for domestic appliances. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.