We're looking for skilled customer support advisors to work in our call centre, dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you'll work in partnership with our brands, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will engage with a warm customer base who require your expert guidance and support, ensuring that their needs are appropriately tailored for, whilst supporting them in relation to any services they require or queries they may have.
A skilled customer service or sales professional, you'll thrive on beating targets - whilst making sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport. You are a confident and enthusiastic individual who enjoys healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Support Representatives will have:
- A passion for sales
- A natural ability to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you:
- £18,850 starting salary
- A pay increase after six months rising to £20,857
- Bonus earning potential of up to £2,295 per annum
Key benefits we offer our people:
- Competitive salary plus a performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme (matched contribution up to 5%)
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days pro rata
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Free Protection Plan: Register one product for a free protection plan e.g. a domestic appliance, TV or boiler
- Salary Finance: an online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan: essential health care access, including a 24/7 virtual doctor
- Cycle To Work Scheme: bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Corporate Discount: up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans
- D&G Discounts Benefits Website: exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services
- Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and complimentary hot drinks
So, what are you waiting for? Immediate interviews available, with start dates in January. Apply today to find out more.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We're an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.