Brook Street are currently recruiting for multiple customer service advisors for a government client based in Bristol.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e., a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work daily.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaise with internal/external clients.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Delivers a high-quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence.
-Excellent communicator. Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility.
-Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently.
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks.
- Effective problem solver.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail in record keeping.
Pay is £9.50 - Full time Monday to Friday 9.00-17.30. Assignment is temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent after 6 months.
If you`re interested, please apply. Thank you!