Full Time Permanent
Location: Work from Home
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (rotational shift patterns between the hours 8am and 8pm)
Competitive Salary & Bonuses: £21,500, average bonus earning potential of £2,000 per year and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We are now excited to be recruiting our next Customer Support Advisor in one of our Inbound Teams in a role that offers great work life balance whilst working from home.
How you'll be rewarded
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
The role you'll do
This vacancy is in one of our Inbound customer support teams, meaning that you'll be the first point of contact for customers who call in for help.
The Customer Support Team is a lively, energetic, fun environment, focussing on resolving a range of customer issues first time and delivering excellent customer service.
You'll receive inbound calls with a variety of customer service enquiries with no sales pitches involved. You'll deal with billing queries, engineer queries, quotes for care plans, replacement options and customers changing account details.
What else to expect:
- In a 3-week training programme (Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30) you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- This department has rotational shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday. You would be working 1.5 full weekends in a 6 week rotational schedule.
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- You will have proven experience in a home-based position or a similar role where you have worked autonomously.
- Previous customer service experience is a must.
- A skilled and driven customer service.
- You'll thrive on beating and exceeding targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first.
- You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
Immediate interviews available, start date 25th July. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.