Customer Support Advisor - Repair & Care
Competitive salary: £18,500 rising to £21,500 after 6 months, plus bonus earning potential of £420 per month
Contract: Permanent, full time hybrid role with flexible shift patterns
Location: Nottingham - must live within commutable distance of Nottingham
Immediate interviews available, with start dates in September.
Who we are
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. Right now, we're recruiting Customer Support Advisors in a role that offers great work life balance plus a flexible onboarding experience.
The role you'll do
As a Customer Support Advisor in our busy Repair & Care department, you'll be the first point of contact for customers who want an out-of-warranty appliance repaired. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Find out exactly what's wrong so you can suggest the best solution for every customer.
- Support other teams and use your brilliant sales and communication skills to upsell products.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
What else to expect:
- We have changed how we recruit and onboard, so your journey with us will now be fully virtual, giving you the flexibility but still the full engaging experience that you deserve. In a 3-week training programme you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- You'll work on a shift pattern - Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 20:00; Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00; Sunday: 9:00-18:00.
- Permanent hybrid working model, also working from our city centre office in Nottingham in the future.
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- A driven mindset with strong sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
How you'll be rewarded
- Bonus earning potential of £420 per month and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.