Everyone seeks better working conditions and patterns. However not every company offers a working environment like this one:
- an equal opportunities employer that supports flexible work practices
- a role that can be location independent or home-based
- a healthy work-life balance where the importance of family commitments is valued
- an outcome focused company that believes staff should have the autonomy and freedom to achieve their best.
It's great to be part of a company which has a global outlook, a fast pace and flexible working. And we haven't even got to the perks yet:
- Gym membership
- Healthy pension contributions
- Work from almost anywhere during hours that best fit your needs
- A great holiday allowance
- All the tools you need to do great work
Reporting directly to the Customer Success Manager you will be expected to quickly build effective relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure the lowest possible time to success and maintain repeatable processes.
We're ideally looking for someone with 1 or more years experience in a software/SaaS customer service environment. You'll align well with the company values and be confident, driven and structured. A positive, service-oriented attitude is essential as is the ability to work fast, learn quickly and keep moving forward.
Call Stephen at Brook Street today on 02890 881100 if you want to work for a truly visionary company that has a fantastic proposition for new employees.