We are currently looking for a number of Customer Support Associates. You will be undertaking tasks such as:
- Contacting our customers to discuss their financial situation
- Providing an excellent customer experience; whilst ensuring we achieve a sustainable and affordable solution for the customer.
- Providing help, guidance and support to customers both in or approaching financial difficulty and potential victims of Fraud or Scams
- Where necessary working to defined processes managing cases through the courts to recover monies owed.
- Supporting customers who require additional support through their most difficult times, e.g. advising the loss of a loved one, experiencing health issues, undergoing other life changing events.
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve an excellent customer experience
- As we're a regulated organisation, we need you to work within the appropriate regulatory frameworks we follow.
- Being flexible in your approach and willing to get involved in other areas of the department where the customer needs us.
It's essential you have:
- Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to empathise coupled with strong negotiating skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
- Flexible working to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Face to face or telephone-based customer experience
- A great attitude and desire to exceed our customer's expectations
To undertake this position you will need to pass a criminal background check.
DBS Certificate preferred