Do you have a strong passion for customer service? Do you like the idea of Hybrid Working? If so, this could be the next role for you.
Overall purpose of the role:
Providing support for customers via email, phone, and live chat.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all customers.
- Handling all customer interactions in a friendly and professional manner.
Resolving daily queries surrounding device performance, reporting, portal usage and alarm assistance, whilst aiming for a First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Processing all customer enquiries to agreed SLA's.
- Liaising with the Alarm Receiving Centre to aid the closure of live alarms, and fellow departments to support customers when required.
- Carry out various ad hoc Customer Support administration as required, including reporting.
- Achieve and maintain department SLA's standards.
- Maintain required quality standards for phone calls, email and live chat.
- Achieve productivity and efficiency KPI targets.
Hours - Working hours are between 8am and 6pm Monday - Friday working 8.5 hours a day. You will also have the option to work partly remote if you wish to do so which will mean 3 days in the office and 2 days at home each week.
Please only apply for this position if you have customer service or call centre experience.