Customer Support Representative - Remote working
Salary: £18,850 per annum starting salary (pro rata) with a pay increase after six months to £21,500 per annum pro rata plus bonus up to £4,200 per annum pro rata
Contract: Permanent, 30 hours per week hours (flexible shift patterns between Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00)
Location: Remote working position
Early applications encouraged, to start 13th September
Who we are?
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. Right now, we're recruiting Customer Support Advisors in a role that offers great work life balance plus a flexible onboarding experience.
The role you'll do
As a Product Replacement Customer Support Representative, you will be the final point of contact for customers with domestic appliances that have been written off. You will provide excellent customer service and give added peace of mind by replacing their broken-down appliance in a timely, hassle free manner
What else to expect:
- In an 8 day (full time) training programme you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your call technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- You'll work on a flexible shift pattern of 30 hours between the department opening times Monday - Friday 09:00- 17:00.
- Working from home
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in customer service
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
How you'll be rewarded
- Bonus earning potential of up to £4,200 per year pro rata, earned through excellent customer service and call quality and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 pro rata every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays) pro rata, with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities to work towards
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.