Permanent (up to 37.5 hours)
Location: Hybrid - 2/3 days per week at our office in Bedworth
Start Date: 16th May 2022
Contract Type: Permanent (up to 37.5 hours)
Salary & Bonuses: £18,525 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £21,500 (based on working 37.5hrs per week). Bonus earning potential of up to £1,080 per annum, earned through excellent customer service and call quality.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
Right now, we're recruiting Customer Support Representatives in a role that offers great work life balance.
How you'll be rewarded
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
The role you'll do
As a Product Replacement Customer Support Representative, you will be the final point of contact for customers with domestic appliances that have been written off. You will provide excellent customer service and give added peace of mind by replacing their broken-down appliance in a timely, hassle-free manner.
This department has flexible shift patterns based on a 30 or 37.5 hour week contract, with shift patterns between the opening hours below. The Recruitment team will be happy to discuss these in more detail should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
What else to expect:
- In a 8 day training programme (Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:00) you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- Hybrid - up to 2/3 days per week at our office in Bedworth.
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong customer service or sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
Immediate interviews available. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.