PART TIME Customer Support Representative
Location: Bedworth, CV12 8JP
Salary: £15,080 pa - £16,685 plus bonus up to £1,080 pa
We are looking for skilled customer service professionals to join our call centre, dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
As a Product Replacement Customer Support Representative, you'll be the final point of contact for customers with written off domestic appliances. You'll provide excellent customer service and give added peace of mind by replacing their broken-down appliance in a timely, hassle free manner.
Shift patterns will be variable, working 30 hours per week, which the Recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you.
Training will be provided on a full time basis over an 8 day period between the hours of 9am-5.30pm. you will need to be available to attend over this period.
A skilled customer service professional, you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Customer Support Representatives champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction. They enjoy healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Support Representatives will have:
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you:
£15,080 per annum starting salary.
A pay increase after six months rising to £16,685 per annum.
Key benefits we offer our people:
* Competitive starting salary
* A pay increase after six months
* 33 days' annual leave - Pro Rata (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
* Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
* Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
* Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
* Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
* Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
* Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
* Pension scheme & free life assurance
* Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
* Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
* Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
So, what are you waiting for? Immediate interviews available to start in May. Apply today to find out more.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We're an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.