"There's a new starting salary of £18,850 to recognise the importance of skilled Customer Support Representatives."
Domestic & General is transforming it's call centres!
Do you thrive on delivering a first-class customer service?
* Does exceeding targets come naturally to you?
* Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We're looking for skilled customer service professionals dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best. That's why we have raised our basic salary to £18,850, with the opportunity to earn even more through our bonus scheme.
So, what else is changing? Here's a taster:
Attractive bonus package
* 25 annual leave + bank hols
* Earning potential of up to £20,950
* We've just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
* We've also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
About the role
We're a proud partner to leading manufacturers and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Product Replacement Customer Support Representative, you'll be the final point of contact for customers with written off domestic appliances. You'll provide excellent customer service and give added peace of mind by replacing their broken-down appliance in a timely, hassle free manner, which includes offering the customer a new plan that best suits their new appliance's needs.
Working in a team of up to 15 Customer Support Representatives, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic market town location.
A skilled customer service professional, you'll thrive on beating targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Customer Support Representatives champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction. They enjoy healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Support Representatives will have:
A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
* An ability to upsell to customers
* Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
£18,850 starting salary
* A pay increase after six months
* Bonus earning potential of up to £2,100 per annum
* 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
* Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
* Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
* Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
* Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
* Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
* Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
* Pension scheme & free life assurance
* Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
* Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
* Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
So, what are you waiting for?
Shift patterns will be variable and based on a 37.5 hours per week contract, which the Recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
Interviews are available immediately, to start in July. Interested? You might be just who we're looking for. Apply here today.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street Plc, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made