We are looking for a dynamic Customer Support Technical Team Lead with exceptional focus on quality customer support for a Global Software organisation who are growing and developing their UK Technical Support team.
The role will be to act as a central point of contact for team and customers, maximizing team availability and improving support team service quality and performance levels. As a technical team lead, supply support to our large customer and partner base resolving issues by utilizing widely available resources, teams, own skill and experience. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years in a similar role, as well as proven exceptional B2B customer facing experience.
Team player, strong customer technical support experience with at least 2 years experience in a Team Lead role
" Ensure the highest level of support quality to customers and partners within the UKI & MEA region.
" Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction across the team, measured on a regular basis.
" Create and maintain knowledgebase articles/videos/community threads to address customer questions and issues ahead of support service involvement
" Excellent interpersonal, communications and people management skills.
" Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
" Team player. Promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
" Welcomes challenging environments to apply specialist skills, maintaining customer confidence.
Good knowledge and experience of working with Windows Server ( AD,IIS/Web Services and Desktop)
Desired technical skills
- Knowledge of Software or any previous SAM software technical experience
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Windows Server (AD, IIS / Web Services) and Desktop environments.
- Knowledge of SQL roles and environments
- Support experience with UNIX/Linux based technologies/software
- The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Company Software brand image