Customer Team Manager
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
The role will include leading, motivating and developing the team which will consist of 6-8 staff members.The team is responsible for dealing with customers who are experiencing difficulties in making their payments to our clients or resolving outstanding account issues, requiring a need for a customer focused approach to resolve the account.
- Co-ordinate and monitor work completion of all team members to ensure all work is carried out in
- conjunction with department and client requirements.
- Lead the team from the front and contribute to ensure all client and internal
- SLAs/deadlines/targets are achieved.
- Effectively motivate and coach team members in order to maximise performance, ensuring that all
- staff work to their optimal capability, including holding regular meetings and one2one
- Previous experience in a team leader/team manager role is essential.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to manage and monitor performance on all platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people; both orally and written.
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines and demanding targets.