*This is a technical role and requires people who have a passion in IT*
I am currently working with an excellent client of mine an they are looking for someone to take responsibility for the technical support for their customers!
My client brings together the benefits of regulatory compliance, ease of use and connectivity by harnessing the latest developments in wireless and cellular technologies. If you have an interest in IT and computer science, then read on!
Providing technical support to customers and ensuring all problems are resolved promptly and effectively with the appropriate IT solutions in place.
You must be able to drive and have access to a car.
- Monday-Friday 9-5:15 with slight flexibility
- 22 holidays plus bank holidays
- Assist customers with their technical queries over the phone and by email ensuring all are resolved
- Raise and schedule Field Engineering jobs arising from customer contact or monitoring activities.
- Provide IT solutions and resolve network/configuration issues remotely
- Provide technical support for engineers by phone
- Monitor remotely key client sits and report any issues to customer service colleagues
- Attend site to provide technical assistance when required
- Assist with product testing and development
- Take an active part in interventions to prevent account closure
- Produce monthly reports
- Restoring site database
- Setting up new sites on systems
I am really looking for someone who has experience in IT and technical support and who is looking to settle in to a well organised team based in North Leicester.
You will be able to work on your own initiative to resolve customer issues and configure software and hardware. You will also have to have patience in guiding customers over the phone to resolve any issues they have. So good communication is key as you will be in direct contact with current clientele and having a good knowledge of IT terminology.
As with any role you will have a strong interest in computing and IT and if you had a degree in computer science that would be an asset for yourself in this role. You will be using Excel frequently in this role and so having an advanced knowledge in Excel is essential. You must have a very high standard of written and spoken English language and be able to use IT terminology appropriate for the situation.
After all that you should be calm, friendly, have the ability to work to deadlines, self-motivated, a quick learner and have the ability to make decisions on your own which is also essential and will help you thrive in this role.
If you have the relevant experience in a Technical Support Role then click apply!
Send your CV and call 0116 2516171 if you are interested.