Salary - £22,000 - £25,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (08:00am - 17:00pm)
My Client is looking for an bright enthusiastic individual to carry out the processing and dispatching of sales orders/parts orders to our UK and Worldwide market.
If you enjoy an administration role and have proven reliability, then you will be well suited to this vacancy. Attention to detail, to ensure accuracy, combined with a strong work ethic are essential. Training will be given, so an enthusiasm to learn and broaden your knowledge base is a key attribute.
*Clearing Incoming Shipments.
- Filing of Incoming Clearance Document.
- Liaison with Invoicing so records can be entered with Clearance Data.
- Liaising with Sales to ensure Export Paperwork is compiled Correctly.
- Liaising with Couriers to arrange Shipments.
- Inter-company transfer logging and recording.
- Intrastate review with Accounts for inter company movements.
Additional Duties will include Assisting Sales Order Processing in
- Entering Sales Orders
- Compiling Picking lists
- Compiling Despatch Paperwork
Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite parking.
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family.
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers.
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more.
Please contact Lee Plummer @ Brook Street or send CV to lerone.plummer (@) brookstreet.co.uk
Contact Number - 07483 330591.