Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting Danish speaking customer service agents on behalf of our call centre client in Belfast.
The candidates hired would be responsible for working on a customer service role for the world`s leading maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which they compete and holds the No. 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy.
As the customer service agent you will be the initial contact for consumer feedback.
For this role you will need to have strong communication skills as the duties involve troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to consumer problems.
* Answer and respond to inbound calls, emails, website queries using documented procedures to assess consumers support needs and handle/route accordingly to the satisfaction of the consumer
* Creates cases within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Provides help and clear direction to consumers on follow-up actions to be taken for resolution
* Escalates to internal and external persons in accordance with process direction i.e. to Escalation owner on team, fulfilment and client when appropriate
* Provides customers with follow-up action to be taken and documents in CRM
* Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation
* Achieves specified performance goals and knowledge of all tools used in the process
Do you have what we`re looking for?
* Fluency in written and spoken in English & Danish
* Exceptional customer service skills required, call centre experience preferred
* Intermediate knowledge of PC and software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Proficient working in a client technology provided environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to research information
* Excellent oral and written communication skills/professional phone manner
* Aptitude to listen to caller`s description of problem; interpret, summarize and document
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers
* Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
* City centre location.
* Onsite gym and cafe.
* 28 days annual leave.
* Employee discounts scheme.
* Pension scheme.
* Excellent relocation package.
* Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
* Professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role please send CV in WORD FORMAT via the apply link