Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £11.71 per hour
27 days ago
3 months +
We are looking for data administrators to join our client the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) based in Newcastle, these roles will be hybrid working
If you have strong admin experience and good people skills then these may be the roles for you
This is also a great opportunity to get yourself established within the civil service!
- Location: Newcastle, Benton
- Hours: Full time - Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office per week)
- Start dates throughout January
- Pay rate: 11.71 per hour
- Assignment length: Temporary on-going roles (Extensions are subject to client approval)
We are currently recruiting for Data Administrators (internally known as Property Researchers) to assist in the process of gathering data to support the council tax business team. The data you will provide will be key to the process of valuing domestic properties and in turn setting council property tax. You will need to be analytical, thorough, and most importantly able to interpret data.
A proven ability to build good relationships is essential as you'll work closely with other Property Researchers within the team to collate, assess and input data. We will provide full training on the systems we use to assist your decisions and you will also have the support of line managers to help you develop.
If this feels like an exciting challenge and something you are enthusiastic about, we want to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for associates who are the following:
- Self motivated
- Flexible and dedicated
- Customer focused
- Team players
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to make effective decisions based on evidence and document those clearly
- Good communication skills
- Have good communication skills with the ability to listen and connect with a range of people.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have good analytical skills.
Diversity within the Work Place:
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed