Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £12.65 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are looking for data administrators to join our client the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) based in Newcastle, these roles will be hybrid working
If you have strong admin experience and good people skills then these may be the roles for you
This is also a great opportunity to get yourself established within the civil service!
- Location: Newcastle, Benton
- Hours: Full time - Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week (Flexible)
- Hybrid working
- Training will be fully office based for the first 1-2 weeks
- Start date - Feb 2024
- Pay rate: £12.65 per hour
- Assignment length: Initial 3 months (Extensions are subject to client approval)
This is a multifunctional role and as an Administrative Officer you will play a crucial role working within the Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) area of work, providing support at administrative level. You will be dealing with the inputting and matching of Domestic SDLT by processing data and interrogate electronic and manual databases.
Your job will involve a range of duties and we are looking for people who are flexible and adaptable
What are we looking for in the applicant?
- Self motivated
- Flexible and dedicated
- Customer focused
- Team players
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to make effective decisions based on evidence and document those clearly
- Good communication skills
- Have good communication skills with the ability to listen and connect with a range of people.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have good analytical skills.
If this feels like an exciting challenge and something you are enthusiastic about, we want to hear from you.
Diversity within the Work Place:
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed