FULL TIME - £16,500
Brook Street are currently working with a large organisation based in Cwmbran.
The role will involve working on the P2P processing team for a large auditing firm. This is a very important client that requires a very high attention to detail and quality standard of focus.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to train up in a number of areas that affect the P2P client as well as supporting other clients where necessary. There is a focus of efficiency and working smartly within the business focusing on a number of projects, creating better ways of working and reducing time wasted within processes.
- Be adaptable to change and flexible in their work approach to get the job done
- Be able to work well as part of a team of diverse people and an advocate of camaraderie
- Have the ability to challenge their own work and the processes they follow constructively
- Have a desire to achieve high quality standards whether it`s an email, a call or processing something within the system
- Experience within a P2P, accounts/finance processing environment is desirable.
- Experience in using Microsoft or CRM/ERP system is an advantage.
- Must be able to use multiple screens/ databases is a must.
- Experience within a high volume fast paced environment is a must.
Ongoing support and training will be provided.
Please apply directly or call Tiffany on 02920 236 669.
Applications close on Friday 11th January 2019.