Data Analyst - £20k
We are working with a large procurement company based in Cwmbran who are looking for someone to fill a Data Analyst role. This is a full time role on a long-term temporary basis with the potential to become permanent.
- Analysis of client and supplier data
- Ownership of work requests from submission through to dispatch
- Perform set processes to collect, validate, integrate and transform client and supplier data
- Use knowledge and experience to identify suitable approaches to resolving data problems.
- Completion of quality control checks in line with established business processes.
- Support the Analytic Manager, Reporting Analysts and the wider IT Team as required.
- Perform data cleansing and manipulation of client and supplier data.
Training will be supplied but the ideal candidate must have some experience using pivot tables and vlookups as well as a base level of knowledge, specifically in using Excel and will work well within a team based environment. Experience using Microsoft SQL Server is desirable.
Please apply directly online. Alternatively you can call Tiffany on 02920 236 669 should you have any questions.